Shuichi Ichikawa, D.Sc.
- 17th International Workshop on Algorithms, Models and Tools for Parallel Computing on Heterogeneous Platforms (HeteroPar 2019) in conjuction with
EuroPar 2019, August 26, 2019, Gottingen, Germany.
- 10th International Workshop on Advances in Networking and Computing (WANC 2019)
in conjunction with
The Seventh International Symposium on Computing and Networking (CANDAR 2019),
Nagasaki, Japan, November 26-29, 2019.
- 21st Workshop on Advances in Parallel and Distributed Computational Models (APDCM2019),
May 20, 2019, to be held in conjunction with
32nd IEEE International Parallel and Distributed Processing Symposium (IPDPS 2019)
May 20-24, 2019, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- Custom Computing Circuit and Special-Purpose Computer Architecture
- Parallel Computer and Parallel Processing
- Computer Security and Information Security
Shuichi Ichikawa received his D.S. degree in Information Science from the University of Tokyo in 1991. He has been affiliated with Mitsubishi Electric Corporation (1991-1994), Nagoya University (1994-1996), Toyohashi University of Technology (1997-2011), and Numazu College of Technology (2011-2012). Since 2012, he is a professor of the Department of Electrical and Electronic Information Engineering of Toyohashi University of Technology. His research interests include parallel processing, custom computing machinery, and information security. He is a member of IEEE, ACM, IEICE, IEEJ, and IPSJ.
- Dept. Electrical and Electronic Information Engineering,
Toyohashi University of Technology
1-1 Hibarigaoka, Tempaku-cho,
Toyohashi 441-8580, Japan.
- +81-532-44-6897 (Voice)